This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TRESemmé. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hello darlings! By now you all know I am uber loyal to the TRESemmé brand. I have yet to use a shampoo, conditioner or styling product I have not liked. TRESemmé now has a complete line of dry shampoos to revive your hair’s look and feel on those days you skip your regular shampoo routine. These dry shampoos are formulated to absorb excess oils, remove odor and rejuvenate hair without a single drop of water, hence dry shampoo!
Each product includes bursts of citrus extracts that leave hair with a clean, fresh scent. I typically wash my hair every 2 days, 3 on occasion so using dry shampoo helps get rid of the many odors hair can absorb, such as disgusting second hand smoke, food and typical air pollution. I am sensitive to orders and cannot take it if my hair does not smell clean! Here are some tips to get the best results from TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo:
- Shake well before use and in between sprays for best results
- Lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at your roots
- Spray in short bursts, holding the container about 8-12 inches from your head
- Don’t spray it all over and continuously like it is hair spray!
- Leave it in for 1-2 minutes
- Use your fingertips or a brush to distribute the product evenly
- If clogging occurs, remove and rinse the nozzle under warm water, then reattach. (It’s very easy)
YouTube beauty guru, Elle Fowler, recently did a video titled Top Hair Products for School which includes a demonstration on how to use TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo and why she loves it. Check out Elle’s video below (TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo section starts at about 5:55 in the video):
The full line of TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo includes:
- Strengthening Dry Shampoo: Formulated with B12 vitamins and keratin to help strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body.
- Volumizing Dry Shampoo: With mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
- Smoothing Dry Shampoo: Includes Vitamin H & Silk Proteins that refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
- Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo: Formulated with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera that refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.
I personally prefer the strengthening dry shampoo because I prefer products that will help keep my hair strong and healthy due to fact that I blow dry, curl or flat iron my hair often. If you use TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo or want to try it, leave a comment below telling which you prefer!