I’ve been using the T3 Micro T3 Twirl 360 Styling Iron a few weeks now and it is officially Mina approved and stamped as Fabulous Awesomeness! It’s extremely easy to use after you remember you don’t have to turn the barrel yourself. That’s because it’s an auto-rotating 1.25″ curling iron with motion sensor. You simply put a section of hair in the clip, press the rotate button and with a slight flick of the wrist the Twirl 360 detects which direction you want to curl and auto rotates until you release the button.
I love the soft curls and they last long for me. Usually the next day they’ve fallen out partially into soft beach waves which is my favorite anyway. I think with hairspray you could keep a tighter curl if you wanted to. I personally just like the loose wave look and the T3 Micro T3 Twirl 360 Styling Iron makes that easy for me.
The trickiest thing for me was the speed and heat control on the T3 Micro T3 Twirl 360 Styling Iron. For some reason my brain took a while to register what the heck the blink patterns meant. Even after reading the instructions 4 times. I was also tired from traveling when I first used it so cut me some slack. 😉 Basically there are 2 speeds (slow and fast) and 5 heat settings up to 410! I really like that that is a Velcro attachment to easily wrap up the wire for storage.
My T3 Micro T3 Twirl 360 Styling Iron Tips
- Start on the slow setting for short hair and to get the hang of it. Switch to fast for long hair.
- Start on the lowest heat setting. Work your way up if needed.
- Play with direction for more natural looking curls. Don’t curl all sections in the same direction.
- Make smaller sections for tighter curls, larger for loose waves.
- Don’t over-saturate hair with product, it’ll make cleaning this pretty tool harder.
- Wipe with a dry cloth after the curling iron cools a bit but is still warm. So easy to clean!
Disclosure: This post contains complimentary press samples however all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the sponsors and brands that help support MinaSlater.com – Fabulous Awesomeness.