During my trip to Miami for Hispanicize 2015 I had the chance to meet with the Sr. Marketing Manager of the Hispanic Market and the Vice President of Multicultural Marketing of T-Mobile to hear some fan-friggin-tastic news about the un-carrier. I’ve always been a fan of T-Mobile and consider them among the top mobile service providers. I love what they’ve been doing for the past few years by eliminating contracts and more. Basically they’ve been listening to customers!
- Switch to the un-carrier and T-Mobile will pay off your old phones when you trade them in, up to $650 per line! They’ll even pay your EFT (Early Termination Fee). Carrier Freedom is available up to 10 lines.
- Jump! Upgrade your mobile device when you want to, not when you’re told! No more waiting for 2 years to switch phones.
- Go global! Simple Choice allows you to travel to over 120 countries with unlimited data and text. No overages and all that lame stuff.
- Stream away because it doesn’t use up your data. Pandora, Spotify and more!
- Free in-flight texting with Gogo! (This travel lover is happy about that)
- Data Stash lets you keep your data! Plans with 3GB of 4G LTE include free Data Stash which means your unused data rolls forward to the next month. Plus you start off with free 10GB of 4G LTE data to use before your data starts rolling forward.
Take the T-Mobile network for a test drive for 7 days! Seriously, you can take an iPhone 5s for a spin. There will be a temporary deposit hold on your payment card for up to the cost of the device + tax but it is not a charge. Make calls, stream music, download games…try everything! You can sign up for T-Mobile Test Drive online and return the mobile device in good condition at your local T-Mobile retail store.
There are now contracts at T-Mobile again…but not for you! They are the ones signing a contract now! They are guaranteeing T-Mobile Simple Choice rates as long as you are a customer. Your rates may go down but they will not go up!
T-Mobile doesn’t lock you into a two-year service contract. We guarantee your rates as long as you’re our customer. We call this approach the Un-contract.
There is great news for T-Mobile business customers too! The awesome features mentioned above are also available for business accounts. Un-Carrier for Business is great for small businesses because it is affordable.
- Simplified pricing so there’s no confusion. No haggling, everyone gets the same price. It mirrors consumer pricing so for example you can get up to 10 lines for $160. Need 20+ lines? The rate gets even lower at $15 per line! Anything over 1,000 is $10 per line!
- Unlimited voice, text and 1GB of high speed data for each line. More can be added. There are no overages so if you surpass your 1GB you will still have data but at a slower speed rate.
- Additional high speed data is just $10 for 3GB and $30 for unlimited high speed data per line.
- T-Mobile has an exclusive agreement with GoDaddy so every business customer receives a mobile optimized web domain.
- Business customers also receive a personalized corporate hosted email account through Microsoft Office 365. This is for each line so if you have 20 lines, you get 20 emails!
But what about my spouse you ask, I’ve got teens you say. So what? It’s called a family plan and T-Mobile totally has your back even for business accounts! If your company pays for your T-Mobile service on a business plan, you can bring your spouse and kids along via a family plan and get a discount! Your company paid line will count as the first line in a Simple Choice family plan so your family will get up to 50% savings on service.
By the way, have you seen the specs and demos of the new Samsung Galaxy 6 and Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge? Flippin amazing and I have to have it! It’s available at T-Mobile and I cannot think of a better
carrier un-carrier to hook that bad boy up to. I will give up cable, eat Ramen noodles for 3 months and sell my plasma to get this phone! I’m not kidding. Although it wouldn’t be necessary at T-Mobile, I’d do it if I had to because I seriously need that phone in my life. If when I get it, I’ll review it and the T-Mobile service for you darlings.
What T-Mobile consumer or business feature do you think sounds the coolest? I like the Un-contract the best and the T-Mobile Test Drive! Check out T-Mobile.com, T-Mobile Espanol or T-Mobile Business for more info and to shop online.