More and more lately I hear family and friends saying how expensive their mobile phone service costs, especially for multiple lines of service. When some of them told me how much they pay, I started wondering how many people actually get what they pay for. Rather how many are paying for service they truly use. Well I just learned of the Ting service, where you pay for what you actually use. Intrigued? Check this out…
While checking out the Ting rates I found out that based on my parents’ combined highest monthly usage this year, their bill for 2 lines could be around $51 or less. My mom is a heavy text user 😉 That’s awesome and they have pretty strong 4g LTE coverage in the area. This is great for families because you can still have the features and smartphones you love and possibly save hundreds by only paying for what is used by each line. Now thru Oct 22nd, if you’re an AT&T customer you can get a $5 Starbucks gift card when you check to see if your device is compatible with Ting! (Limit one $5 Starbucks gift card per email address and per active AT&T device checked).
- No plans, billing based on usage
- GSM & CDMA availability
- Voicemail, 3-way calling, callerd ID, tethering, hotspot & call forwarding included
- No contracts, close your account at no charge
- You can set account alerts or caps on minutes, messages and data to limit usage
- May be able to transfer your current device or buy one from Ting
Be sure to give Ting a look to see what you might save on mobile service. Play around with the savings calculator and rates, view the coverage map, see if you can switch your mobile device over and if you’re an AT&T customer check your device compatibility by 10/22/15 to get your $5 Starbucks gift card!
* Limit one $5 Starbucks gift card per email address and per active AT&T device checked. You will receive an email with a link & custom code after the promotion ends on 10/22/15.