This post is sponsored by Coupons.com. All opinions are my own.
As a blogger it can be really unsettling knowing how many security threats are floating around out there. A virus could easily wipe out everything stored on your PC, including the images you edited and the write up for your next blog post! Now imagine it were 10 or 20 posts. That happened to me before. Norton by Symantec has since been a friend of mine. As a parent it can be even more terrifying knowing your teen is vulnerable to these security threats via phishing scams linked on Facebook and other websites to get their personal info. Even on there mobile phone! Norton 360 Multi-Device is a good option to protect against all this nonsense. Especially for high school and college students because so many young people today have smartphones, tablets and laptops…they’re a multi-device generation! Protecting up to 5 devices means I get to protect kiddos iPhone, my Android phone, the laptop, desktop plus our tablet.
N360MD is multi-device protection through 1 installtion that keeps your devices secure with Norton 360™ for PCs, Norton™ Internet Security 5 for Mac® and Norton Mobile Security for iPhones®, iPads® and Android™ smartphones and tablets. You can setup protection for all your devices in a snap with a single activation key. The price point is good but you can actually save a pretty good amount using Norton by Symantec coupons from Coupons.com like $40 off Norton 360 MD or other great offers.
- Scam Insight – This reviews a website reputation and lets you know if it’s safe to enter your personal info.
- Automatic Backup – My top fave feature. It automatically backs up your files to disc, USB device or online when you’re not using your PC. It includes 25 GB of online PC storage.
- Anti-phishing Technology – Blocks fraudulent phishing websites to help protect your personal information.
- Parental Control – Protect the kiddos from online dangers with direct access to Norton Family.
- Remote Locate – This pinpoints your lost or stolen Android and iOS smartphone or tablet on a map.
- Safe Web for Facebook – This scans your Facebook wall plus news feed for links with security threats like phishing sites, malicious downloads and unsafe external sites.
- Contacts Backup and Restore – It protects contact info on your Android, iPhone or iPad and you can instantly recover your data if it’s lost or deleted.
- Download Insight and IP Address Insight – Prevents the downloading of files from websites that have a low reputation score in the Norton user community.
- Live 24×7 Support – You can get help online or by phone anytime.
What devices would you protect with N360MD? Which features are you most interested in?