If you peek in my makeup drawers for lip color and blush you’ll mostly find an array of pink, coral and peachy shades. So it’s no surprise that my go to makeup colors all summer have been in the pink family. I recently picked up the new OFRA Cosmetics Paradise Pink Blush and finally remembered to catch this beauty on camera!
Most days in Florida feel like paradise with it’s tropical island type weather and bright colors seen everywhere from clothing, makeup and even the color of homes! Paradise Pink totally reminds me of all the vibrant pops of color I see whenever I go to the Bahamas. This pressed blush is very pigmented yet can be lightly blended for a gently flushed cheek or layered to sassy bold perfection. The color payoff is simply amazing and in my opinion can be easily worked onto any skin tone with a large powder or blush brush. Just start with a small amount and build more into your look if desired.
I often go for quick, natural makeup most days but I definitely get in glam makeup and fashion mode too! Especially when I’m doing more than just grocery shopping and Netflix surfing. This was a day I wanted to bask in paradise pink glory and chocolatey brown eyes while the sun blazed perfectly in Orlando. Who says you can’t have a poolside barbeque and look fabulous like you just hopped out of a magazine? At least that’s what my neighbor said. 😉
My complete makeup look:
- Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
- Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation N70
- Cover FX Matte Setting Powder Medium
- OFRA Cosmetics Semi Permanent Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Khaki
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar (as eye shadow & eyeliner) – Base: White Chocolate, Lid: Milk Chocolate, Crease: Black Forest Truffle, Upper & Lower Liner: Triple Fudge
- Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara 001 Blackest Black
- OFRA Cosmetics Paradise Pink Pressed Blush
- OFRA Cosmetics Lip Liner Cherish
- MAC Cremesheen Crosswires A11
Want to see the outfit I’m wearing? See my Fashion Focus: Jungle Tropical Playsuit – Isla by Talulah post.