Question of the week: What makeup rules do you ignore?
I generally ignore “rules” about color as far as what does or doesn’t go with my brown skin. If I see an eyeshadow, blush or lip shade I like, I grab it and make it work! I also sometimes wear a bold lip with bold eyes, it can totally work for an event or night out if done correctly. I feel it’s more about application technique and color theory!
- Leticia is going to show you how to do awesome nail art with short nails.
- Ishah reviews the infamous Diamond Candle. Did she score a diamond?
- Eugenia creates a nice green and orange look using Fyrinnae.
- Mina reviews L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder makeup.
- Jessica thinks your lips should be ruby red during the fall.
- Melody played with the Maybelline Master Duo liners.
- Quinn found five blushes that are Fall perfect.
- Mai has perfect swatches of the Dreamworld Hermetica Hocus Pocus Eyeshadow collection.
- Aprill wants to know what you have to hide with toe concealer.
Your turn! What makeup rules do you ignore?