When I’m getting ready in a rush the very first two makeup products I reach for is black gel eye liner and mascara! My favorite feature is my eyes so putting emphasis on my eyes and taming my lashes is my first thought! Especially if just waking up or feeling tired…our eyes need a boost! The third makeup product I grab is a good moisturizing lip product with a hint of color so that I can also dab a bit on my cheeks too. Something like Smith’s Rosebud Salve put very lightly on the cheeks can give a subtle touch of color payoff while also creating a dewy look!
- Mina reviews OFRA Cosmetics Semi Permanent Waterproof Eyebrow Gel
- Leticia makes some incredibly easy Beetle Nail Art for the ladies with short nails
- Genia wants to show you her Inglot pretties
- Quinn is celebrating Fab Five Friday with blush!
- Jessica reviews Painted Earth Boo Boo Gel
- Mai and her Rose Gold Romance face of the day
- Melody shows off her top Make Up For Ever face brushes
- Ishah reviews a really cute Sailor Moon T-Shirt
- Janice teaches you a lesson about Man Glaze Santorum
Now, what are your top 3 go to makeup products when getting ready in a rush?