This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Silk’n. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am constantly asked about my skincare routine. What products I use, how I use them and when. I want the best radiant skincare routine ever and I won’t skimp on it. I have tried so many products, methods and mixtures on a never ending mission to find the ultimate skincare routine that works for me. Some worked, some did not. My current routine is the most simple but best one yet!
Daily Skincare Routine – Morning
- OFRA Cosmetics Foaming Vitamin C Cleanser. This has been my holy grail cleanser for over 4 years to cleanse my sensitive, combination skin without stripping it of essential oils so it doesn’t feel as dry as the Sahara.
- OFRA’s fragrance free Collagen Serum, one of my favorite anti-aging products. I apply this to my face and neck.
- It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream which is a magical rejuvenating moisturizer. I apply to my face and neck.
Daily Skincare Routine – Evening
- OFRA Foaming Vitamin C Cleanser. I’m telling you, this cleanser is everything to me!
- Derma E Purifying Youth Serum, with marine algae and green tea.
- Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Overnight Eye Balm. Listen, I laugh really hard and smile a lot so some extra love under the eyes is necessary to prevent legit lines. Put this on and then dream of life with no lines.
- It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream
Weekly Skincare Routine
Sunday: My key step to radiant skin is the Silk’n ReVit, an at home diamond microdermabrasion tool. The tip gently exfoliates while a slight suction or vacuum type stimulation catches dead skin cells to leave the skin healthier and happier. It is beyond easy to use, takes about 10 minutes and I use it twice weekly. I just wash my face, press the on button twice for high speed (once for low speed) and thenslowly glide the Silk’n ReVit tip over my skin making sure to cover each area. Then I press the on button once more to turn it off (twice if set on low suction). To finish up I rinse my face with cool water and apply my It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream. It’s extremely simple but there is a diagram included with the tool to suggest which direction the strokes should be for each area of the face.
Before using my Silk’n ReVit for another session, I remove the filter and replace it with a fresh one. You wouldn’t believe the amount of dead skin cells there are on the face but when you change the filter you’ll see just why this tool is key! The difference I can feel when applying serums and moisturizers after I started using Silk’n ReVit compared to before is astonishing. Everything absorbs so much better and feels smoother going on because my skin is actually smoother. It’s also helpful for maintaining a more youthful, even complexion. It’s suitable for adults with all skin types and a course, fine and precision tip is included so you can choose which of the 3 are best for you. This major part of my routine is something I cannot see myself skipping because without my skin wouldn’t be in such great shape. Good shape, sure but not great and I like having great, fresh skin! I legit vouch for this tool and highly recommend trying the Silk’n ReVit because this is what super boosted my skincare routine.
Tuesday & Thursday: Masks, masks, masks. I love masks! I alternate which one I use on Tuesdays and Thursdays depending on what I feel my skin needs at the moment. To clear my pores I use Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask or sometimes Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Mask. If I need extra hydration I go with Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Mask. All of these are simple to use. Apply, let dry 5-10 minutes then rinse off with warm water or a warm cloth.
So that is my most solid and current radiant skincare routine. Have you ever tried any of the products I’m using? Have you tried the Silk’n ReVit?