The Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida decided to talk about some of our beauty favorites. I recently shared 9 beauty products I stockpile. That post has some of my favorites but in this post I’ll share more…9 to be exact. These are a few of my favorite things:
- Ardency Inn Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner – These ridiculously pigmented liners glide on like skates on a roller rink! One soft swipe & done. My faves are turquoise, hot pink and grass.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Lydia – This shade of plum lip color in the fall is simply perfection to me! OCC Lydia is a shade I could wear every day for the next 3 months. I got this in the In Your Face Kit – Vicious Violets.
- MAC Cremesheen Crosswires – This was my summer love. I wore this lipstick like it was permanently tattooed on my lips. Obviously I just can’t let go because I’m still wearing it a lot.
- Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick – This is the fastest working roller ball spot stick I’ve ever used. It contains salicylic acid & quickly gets rid of redness with ginger. I only get an occasional pimple but when I do it’s always a friggin creep! It’ll pop up on a super noticeable spot right before an event. Rude! This stuff is like a major screw you to pimples!
- OFRA Fixline Gel Liner – I love, love, love eyeliner. I’ve tried every type imaginable but for the last year gel liner has been my obsession. OFRA Cosmetics has some gorgeous colors. I think I have all the colors but black, navy and killer queen are my faves for fall!
- OFRA Diamonds Are Forever Palette – Of all my eyeshadow palettes this one still remains in the #1 spot! The pigmentation is amazing, every color is wearable and the palette is magnetic and refillable.
- Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow, Pravella – It’s Kevyn Aucoin, what’s not to like? This is my favorite cream blush of all time. Possibly my favorite blush period. It’s magically gorgeous. As if Tinker Bell made it out of pixie dust and then had it blessed by a unicorn. Mhmm.
- Bdellium Tools 731 Mascara Fan brush – Shout out to James Vincent for bringing this into my life. Once you apply your mascara with a fan brush, your lash life may never be the same. Try it.
- LUSH Honey I Washed The Kids – Do I really need to comment on LUSH? That store is paradise! This sweet honey soap smells so insanely delicious and soothing!
Have you tried any of these products? What are your favorite things? Check out what my bloggy sisters from the Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida have shared below!