This week members of the Beauty Blog Coalition bring you reviews, news and swatches of Cult Nails, Senna Cosmetics, Make Up For Ever, Beyonce’s Midnight Heat perfume and more! Check out all the fabulous awesomeness. Enjoy!
- Fabulous Awesomeness: Mina Slater shares photos and more in her recap of The Makeup Show Orlando!
- Love For Lacquer : Feast your eyes on the new beautiful Behind Closed Doors collection from Cult Nails!
- datyorkLOVES: Week Review Plus Mini Contest! If you are great at naming polishes this will totally be up your alley!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: OPI Schnapps Out Of It! is featured on Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom as part of Dealing With Your Family week 🙂
- TheFabZilla: No time for hairstyling tools? Then a statement headpiece is the next best option to look fantabulous this holiday season. TheFabZilla shares a quick hairstyle for the hostess with the mostest!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog plays with color using the BareMinerals Eyeshadow 8.0 palette in The Cocktail Hour.
- Beauty Info Zone: Senna Cosmetics has a nude kit you don’t want to miss. Beauty Info Zone has all the details on this Sultry set.
- InTrubeauty: Looking for the perfect holiday gift for that perfume lover on your list? Look no further than InTrubeauty’s Review of Beyonce’s Midnight Heat.
- Mama Fashionista: Mama Fashionista did a “swap” with Cafe Fashionista! See what goodies her FIB sent her way!
- The Advice Sisters: Archaeologists have found evidence that even â€œbronze-ageâ€ women used makeup such as a bright green paste of copper minerals. Millennia later, we still love it! The Advice Sisters recommend mineral makeup holiday gifts!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L found out if Reviva Labs All Natural Seaweed Soap helps to reduce cellulite.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has a delightful array of must-have beauty picks from the Sephora V.I.B. sale!
- Midnight Manicures: Check out Jeanie’s review of the Swarovski Crystal embellished glass fashion items by Mont Bleu from the Czech Republic.
- Mimi’s Mani’s: Mimi’s Mani’s shares a great holographic for the winter months
- Painted Ladies: Sheila has her eyes on Make Up For Ever’s All Eyes On You set for Holiday 2012.
That’s the Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Roundup for now. Until next time darlings!