This post is sponsored by Coupons.com. All opinions are my own.
I don’t buy as many books as I used to and my biggest reason is lack of storage space! I use Audible so I can still have access to books without worrying about where to put them all. Audible is an audiobook service with over 150,000 titles including new releases and best sellers. You can save while trying it out by using an Audible promo code to get your 1st download free, free 30 day membership or discounts on the monthly membership price!
It’s convenient because I can listen to my audio books anytime, anywhere thru the app on my Android phone. You can also use a Kindle, Windows phone, iTunes and even your computer. It’s super easy too! Just search or browse the audio books by category, listen to samples and then select the one you want to instantly download. I love that Audible is an Amazon company so I don’t have to bother setting up a whole new account with more login junk to remember!
A few reasons I like Audible:
- No worries about book storage space
- I can listen in the car, while cooking, primping, working out, etc.
- Membership plans start at just $14.95
- Access via mobile phone, computer or tablet
- No extra account details to remember, I just use my Amazon account
A few audio books on Audible on my interest list:
- How to Be a Professional Makeup Artist: A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners
- The Devil Wears Prada
- How to Apply Make-up like in the Movies
- 200 Beauty Tips You Must Know about to Look Amazing and Stay Young
- Lucia, Lucia
- 100 Natural Beauty Tips That Will Make You Beautiful Forever
- Pricing Beauty: The Making of a Fashion Model
- Christian Dior: The Man Who Made the World Look New
My list is way longer including some thrillers, DIY guides, etc but those are the ones that caught my glam gal attention. Do you use Audible? Have you ever tried an audio book? What’s on your reading list?