We all have favorite beauty products. Some that we buy multiples of to ensure we don’t run out. Things we love so much that if they no longer existed we’d have an epic meltdown worse than any toddler has ever displayed! Or is that just me? Whatevs! I have a ton of faves that I hoard but here is a list in no particular order of just 9 beauty products I stockpile.
- Zoya Armor Top Coat – This my favorite top coat ever. It really helps keep my polish in tact. I grab the larger bottle!
- Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara by Grow Luscious – This mascara really does make my lashes pop and it doesn’t flake, clump or feel heavy. Go bold or go home!
- OFRA Foaming Vitamin C Cleanser – This cleanser is my everything! I’ve been using it for over 2 years. I have to have it. I refuse not to have it. OFRA Cosmetics is not allowed to stop making it. I’m serious.
- Zoya Remove Plus – This is the only nail polish remover that does it’s job without making my cuticles dry. Must have.
- OFRA Semi Permanent Eyebrow Gel – I have a pool. I live in a major beach state. I live in sweatville aka FL. I don’t need my fabulously sculpted brows melting off. This is the solution! I use the shade Khaki.
- Cleanse by Lauren Napier – I honestly don’t even use regular makeup remover anymore since discovering these at The Makeup Show NYC. Best makeup remover wipes ever! Period.
- Derm Organic Hair Essentials Bag – DermOrganic has been my hair’s best friend for a long time now. The Daily Conditioning Shampoo, Masque Hair Repair and Leave-in Treatment with Argan Oil are my faves.
- Dr. Brandt Laser Fx Bright Serum – I just started using this 3 weeks ago and I like it so much I already ordered 2 more! My dark spots aren’t gone of course but they are beginning to fade and my complexion is simply glowing.
- Herbal Essences Body Wash – Heavenly! These come in Honey I Smell Good, Body Burst, Hello Hydration, Totally Twisted and Happy Go Lather. I have them all! Nuff said.
So what are some beauty products that you stockpile? Have you tried any of the beauty products on my list? Check out the beauty hoarding habits of the fab beauty bloggers below![inlinkz_linkup id=447231 mode=1]