The Makeup Show Orlando is September 28th and 29th and excitement is blazing! A fun filled weekend of learning, networking, shopping and mingling with your peers in the world of beauty. As if you need any, here are just 8 reasons you should attend The Makeup Show Orlando this year.
8 Reasons You Should Attend The Makeup Show Orlando
1. Meet your MUA idols – There are going to be some of the best makeup artists in the industry at TMSOrlando! I can’t even explain how mind blowingly awesome it is to meet and learn from the artists you look up to and respect so much. The amount of talent there is ridiculous!
2. Hands on workshops – Take your skills to the next level in hands on workshops with Esterique Aidan, Johnny Lavoy, Danessa Myricks, Kathy Aragon and Orlando Santiago. I’m having a fan girl moment so let me repeat that last one…Orlando flippin Santiago! Space is limited for these workshops so I highly suggest checking availability and grabbing a spot immediately if any are left.
3. Keynote speakers and seminars – This was my favorite part last year, I learned so much! David Klasfeld, Billy B., Sutan Amrull and more will be keynote speakers this year. There are also great seminars scheduled with the fantabulous James Vincent, Orlando Santiago, Esterique Aidan, Ofra Gaito and more. I’ve already mapped out which ones I want to see.
4. New product releases – There are going to be tons of amazing beauty brands and of course the product selection is beyond fabulous awesomeness. Some of my favorite brands are set to debut their fall lines.
OFRA Cosmetics, my ultimate favorite brand for makeup and skincare, will be launching their new Semi-permanent Waterproof Eyebrow Gel exclusively at The Makeup Show Orlando! Perfect your eyebrow shape while still looking natural. There will be a demonstration at the show so be sure to check that out!
Make Up For Ever will unveil The Makeup Show Educator Kits created by James Vincent, Orlando Santiago, Esther Aidan, Danessa Myricks, and Kathy Aragon. These are exclusive kits that I can’t wait to see!
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics will be showcasing their new fall color collection at The Makeup Show Orlando too. Six new OCC Lip Tars and six new OCC Nail Lacquers? Yes please! OCC Lip Tars are bomb and if you’ve never tried them be sure to stop by their booth and grab some.
Crown Brush has partnered Ve Neill on an exclusive brush set that will be available at The Makeup Show Orlando. Ve Neill is one of the best makeup artists in the biz, so be sure to stop by and take a look at the brush set, they’ll probably sell out fast!
There’s a lot of new goodies from Mehron! SKIN Prep PRO is an exclusive formula that increases the wearability of makeup under conditions like heat, lights, icky sweat, etc. This is on my must try list! Mehron will be introducing Glosstone PRO, new ultra-shine lip gloss in three highly pigmented matte shades and two sparkly shades. Also comes the launch of B.L.A.M.E makeup pens, black light active cream makeup that can be used on the face or hair. B.L.A.M.E. will be available in six vibrant light reactive colors. This launch is exclusive, only at The Makeup Show Orlando!
Dermalogica will present Clear Start, a skincare line for teens and young adults! It was developed to prevent and treat mild to moderate acne and will be available at TMSOrlando.
NARS Eye Paint will be available and I can’t wait! Makeup artists will probably sprint to the NARS booth at The Makeup Show Orlando and I’ll be right there with them! NARS Eye Paint will be available in 10 shades and can be used as eyeshadow and eyeliner.
5. Face to Face – “Face to Face” is a live makeup competition with makeup artists from all levels of their career. Face to Face coaches and mentors feature The Makeup Show’s very own team of artists Orlando Santiago, Esterique Aidan and Danessa Myricks. I can’t wait to see this!
6. Discover new brands – You might think you’ve heard of all the “big kids” in the beauty industry but trust me, the ones you may not be so familiar with are fab. Before attending The Makeup Show Orlando last year, I was not aware that I was missing out on some amazing brands! Such as OFRA, it was seriously a ‘where have you been all my life’ type of moment.
7. Shopping – Do I really even need to get into this one? Let’s see…Make Up For Ever, Crown Brush, Temptu Pro, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, NARS, Stila, OFRA, Inglot, Cailyn, Frends Beauty Supply. The list goes on!
8. Meet some of your fave beauty bloggers – With the Makeup Show Orlando taking place on our turf, of course several members of the Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida will be there! A few are Brittany (ClumpsofMascara.com), Phyrra (Phyrra.net), Safia (LipStickMixtapes.com), Cristina (LetThemHavePolish.com) and obviously me too. 😉 Come join us, you won’t be sorry!
The Makeup Show Orlando is Saturday, September 28, 2013 from 9am to 6pm and Sunday, September 29, 2013 from 9am to 5pm at The Peabody Hotel Orlando, 9801 International Drive. Advance tickets are only $35 for one day or $50 for a 2 day pass. Advance ticket sales end Thursday Sept 26th at 6pm EDT, then the price at the door will be $50 for one day or $65 for two days. Also, there is a 10% discount for students! For a full list of brands, educational speakers, the schedule, advance tickets and more hop over to TheMakeupShow.com!
Will you be going to The Makeup Show Orlando this year? I hope to see you there!