So it is one of the biggest sale weekends of the year. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are upon us and there are way too many deals to search through. I was focused on specific things this year so luckily I was easily able to find the sales I wanted. I shopped like crazy all from the comfort of my home in my pajamas with a slice of cherry pie. Here are 5 sales that caught me and I am oh so glad they did!
1. Priceline has good deals already with their Name Your Own Price and saving up to 60% using Express Deals but right now you can save an additional 10% on Express Deals hotels. That’s up to 70% off so I certainly don’t need to tell you I took advantage there!
2. Shopbop has plenty of markdowns, even on a bunch of Kate Spade New York gems! There is also the big sale that is still going on until 11/28 so hurry on over and use code GOBIG16 to get up to 25% off your order. I picked up several of these vases including a Millifiori vase and Artisan Carvings set which was an awesome buy under $100 for a set of 7 vases! I also need new wine glasses and couldn’t resist the Stay Fancy Wine Glass. A few of these agendas and journals also made it into my cart because I’m completely obsessed and constantly buy new ones. There were over 20 items in my cart and I’m not ashamed. 😉
3. OFRA Cosmetics is having a huge sale with 50% off the entire store. The whole friggin site is on sale y’all! Use code friday50 at checkout to score all the makeup and skincare dreams are made of for a big discount you won’t see often. OFRA is generous with discounts but 50% is huge! Don’t miss out. I restocked on some of my faves like the Universal Eyebrow Pencil, a bunch of lip liners, liquid lipstick and my usual skincare. I’ve been using OFRA Cosmetics skincare and makeup for several years so I’m excited about this sale!
4. Marriott hotels has sweet deals on various hotels and resorts in their lineup in the US and beyond! During their 4 day cyber sale with rates starting from $79 the world is truly your oyster. I’m not going to pretend I didn’t book 1…or 4 of these deals like St. Kitts and Puerto Vallarta.
5. Wayfair gets me every time. I can’t resist this place. Ever! They have fabulous goodies for the home and I’m in love. All I’m going to say is that you can save up to 80% today. 80 flipping percent! I’m in the process of placing another Wayfair order as I type this. Bye.