Enter to win a $500 Amazon gift card in the CheckPoints Star Spangled Giveaway! Amazon.com is the best place to grab items you need at great prices, like summer essentials. CheckPoints, a pretty cool Lifestyle Rewards Smartphone app, is giving away a $500 Amazon Gift Card to one lucky winner!
CheckPoints is an app that pays you back. You download the CheckPoints app from your Android or iPhone mobile device. Then whenever you go shopping, start up CheckPoints app. Check in your location to see the products you could scan to earn points. You can redeem your points for a various rewards such as gift certificates, electronics and airline miles. Grab more points just for checking-in. You also have the wonderful option to give back to the charitable cause of your choice.
Not just a giveaway, but freebie bonus too:
When you register for an account with CheckPoints (iPhone) (Android) use the code: minaslater and you will automatically start off with your first dollar worth of CheckPoints, and of course be on your way to enter the giveaway!
Now for the giveaway info! One lucky darling will win an $500 Amazon Gift Card! The Rafflecopter entry form is embedded in the CheckPoints mobile app. To try to make it easy, I’ll include the directions to get to the entry form.
- Download the CheckPoints App for FREE from Google Play or iTunes.
- Register for an account using bonus code: minaslater
- Under the “Collect” tab in the app, select “Easy Points” then “Enter to Win a $500 Amazon Gift Card!” from the menu.
- Login to the Rafflecopter form with your Facebook login (not your email address) for easy access to all the entries.
- Use the Rafflecopter form to complete as many entries as you like! They are not all mandatory.
Try to return to the Rafflecopter form daily for bonus entries to increase your chances of winning the Amazon gift card. Bonus entries include daily secret code words, quick blog comments and tweets.
This giveaway is open to US residents only and ends on July 18th, 2012 at 11:59 EST. Good luck darlings! So…what would you do with a $500 Amazon gift card?